Welding respiratory protection system featuring the V-100 cool-air valve. Lightweight belt-mounted valve allows welders to lower temperature of air entering headpiece by up to 50°F (28°C); designed for hot, strenuous jobs. With improved optics, the 3M™ Speedglas™ Auto Darkening Filter 9100XXi allows you to more readily recognize colors as compared to our other models. This may help you focus on your welding set-up, welding technique, precision grinding, and inspection of just completed welds.
Other features include:
* Grab and go with auto-on.
* The 9100XXi silver front panel houses external controls, enabling fast and easy access to the grinding and memory modes.
* Two memory modes that allow you to set individual settings for dark shade, light-to-dark switching sensitivity, and dark-to-light delay.
* External grinding mode activation
* An improved user interface that is easy to understand
* 3M™ Speedglas™ Auto Darkening Filter 9100XXi offers a 2.8″ x 4.2″ viewing area (approx)
* Selectable Shades 5, 8-13 and Shade 3 light state.
* Delay function to set the dark-to-light opening time.
* Sensitivity of the arc detection that can be adjusted
* Comfort mode for tack welding and two-step recovery are not available with this model.
* Side windows – Shade 5 side filters that help increase peripheral vision
* Ergonomic, adjustable head suspension for increased comfort, helmet stability and weight distribution
* NIOSH-approved system; meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 high impact.
* Storage bag, welding cap, and starter kit included