With improved optics, the 3M™ Speedglas™ Auto Darkening Filter 9100XXi allows you to more readily recognize colors as compared to our other models. This may help you focus on your welding set-up, welding technique, precision grinding, and inspection of just completed welds.
Other features include:
* Grab and go with auto-on.
* Two memory modes that allow you to set individual settings for dark shade, light-to-dark switching sensitivity, and dark-to-light delay. (Requires silver front panel 9100XXi)
* External grinding mode activation (Requires silver front panel 9100XXi)
* 9100XXi ADF fits with all 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet Series 9100. However, it requires the silver front panel 9100XXi to utilize the grinding and memory outside control functions. This silver front panel 9100XXi only fits 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmets 9100/9100-Air/9100 QR.
* An improved user interface that is easy to understand
* 3M™ Speedglas™ Auto Darkening Filter 9100XXi offers a 2.8″ x 4.2″ viewing area (approx)
* Selectable Shades 5, 8-13 and Shade 3 light state.
* Delay function to set the dark-to-light opening time.
* Sensitivity of the arc detection that can be adjusted
* Comfort mode for tack welding and two-step recovery are not available with this model.
* Silver front panel 9100XXi sold separately.
* When used with a compatible 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet Series 9100, meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 high impact.